Film Best Seller Di Indonesia

Film Best Seller Di Indonesia

i truly believe that as long as you work hard, always willing to learn, and be patience, youwill find your own success in life my name is dina sri agustin, the owner of dina wallsticker internet is extremely important i’ve learnt so much from the internet, and now, it has changed my life for the better before knowing how internet works i’ve always thought that the only way to earn for a living was by doing the ‘ideal jobs’ i once worked for a private company in my town, until suddenly the reality hit me my life would never change if i didn’t do things differently

at first, i felt very optimist that the business could become my primary source of income i finally decided to stop working and focus on my business from that moment on, many problems came i lost my business, i didn’t have a job, and suddenly, the only vehicle i have was gone however, i didn’t give up i kept trying to find other business opportunity that was suitable for my source of income until one day, my sister-in-law brought a wallsticker when she came to visit i came to love wallstickers because they are unique and easy to apply then it crossed my mind, why didn’t i open a small wallsticker store in-front of my house

i also tried to sell wallstickers through social media, but the result wasn’t satisfying enough so i browsed the net and finally found tokopedia there are things that i must always do in growing my online business give the best customer service tell them all of the information they need guide them carefully for those who have not familiar with online shopping ensure the customers to receive their orders i always check the products that i send to the customers

not a single item is defective i give them warranty that if they received their orders in defective condition, i will send them another item without any cost i do this for my own credibility with a great service, comes great customer satisfaction, and they will surely come for another purchase i still remember the moment when my neighbors were doubting my business but now i can prove to them that i am able to succeed with this business with all of my efforts and struggles, my online business has grown and give me the result that i expected now, i am able to get a motorcycle and car installment

there is no need for me to carry my products on a motorcycle and become troubled because of the uncertain weather changes i can carry my products to the logistics by my own car i am happy for what i have now, which is definitely more than i earned before so believe when i say that the internet really gives us some big opportunities, as long as we are willing to learn how to use it

Get More Best Seller Movie at Film Best Seller Di Indonesia

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Film Action Best Seller 2014

Film Bioskop Best Seller

Best Seller Film Ever