Film Tiré Du Best Seller

Film Tiré Du Best Seller

jordan jordan tower and films done ain't nothing but feel the one on my life changed but i'm still holding a big stop willingly before i make you feel some publish data belches can learn fuck like i'm just trying to get tough dog white dog here comfit near funny horn tonic wine in but i got no other choice what the fuck i do got no education that's

why i got this attitude with no hesitation please coming at me north or shame i wanna do the hood only there's no other additional 10 left to connors progress get these checks from jail i love my freedom weed and sex it gives me a rush to see my shorty busted screaming my name ain't no shame in my game i was taught by the best and i'm a school of

rest for the first i'll on my neck i'm free to said we been doing it too long i was just for breakfast i'll refuse two fullbacks i'm ready for call back i'm ready to click yeah yeah it is old man the boys are letting know me minimum fuckin queen good father's right now but that he had a motherfucking tall your life know me so yeah i never seen before

six blocks 96 buildings know many things things they don't mean right now we want to fucking hell right now on me spot i got shot at know me some niggas came through i'm standing played the kid went ending now but it's nothing it was like 60 no no man by myself i was like seven americans all for knitting that mean you know niggas nervous but nothing i mean

eddie that niggas niggas come from me looking for me selling them it's all goes around comes around oh man guys that feelin comin right there they say oh there he go right there kill that motherfucker kill that nigga killing they got so i love no man i know come on me at night the niggas king saw blazing hold it this way no oh ok my pants is

pulling this shit like this i'm sick falling on since i have been moving that way on me and i ran down the hell they were still shooting this shit but the reason why i got shot was because i don't say i have all the kids dig for i'm saying i caught a fourth chain what i was cuz i like the way the negatives to walk around here needs to be frontin

on me so i'll go some other said at the time so i took his chain and i've seen him the next day he shot me for us you know it's nothing i'm saying bitch ass nigga jordan jordan tower town films jordan jordan towering town films films

Get More Best Seller Movie at Film Tiré Du Best Seller

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Film Action Best Seller 2014

Film Bioskop Best Seller

Best Seller Film Ever