Film Best Seller 2017

Film Best Seller 2017

for thousands of generations, the gunslingers were knights. sworn to protect us from the coming of the dark. these visions, as you call them... what do you see? i see a tower. a man in black. and the gunslinger. they're just dreams.

they're not real, jake. there's another world out there. i know there is. who are you? it's you. you're a gunslinger, right? there are no gunslingers. not any more. why does the man in black wanna destroy the tower?

the tower protects both our worlds. if it falls, hell will be unleashed. he's like the devil, isn't he? no, he's worse. you can't stop what's coming. death always wins. your world might be gone, but mine isn't. you let that tower fall,

billions of people die. do they have guns and bullets in your world? you're gonna like earth a lot. let's go. you clawing your way out of the darkness? did you tell the kid whoever walks with you dies by my hand? i will kill him for both of us.

i do not aim with my hand. he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. i aim with my eye. i do not shoot with my hand. i shoot with my mind. jake! i do not kill with my gun. i kill with my heart.

Get More Best Seller Movie at Film Best Seller 2017

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Film Action Best Seller 2014

Best Seller Film Ever

Film Bioskop Best Seller