Film Action Best Seller 2014

Film Action Best Seller 2014

excuse me sir. i'm looking for a job. i'm a hardworker. i set high goals. my motto is: if you wanna win the lottery, you have to make the money to by the ticket. so what do you say? i could start tomorrow, or even why not tonight? no.

i'm not hiring. we're first! go around get a shot inside the car. hey! back away! i got it! i'm back, i'm back! will this be on television? morning news, if it bleeds it leads. are you currently hiring?

i'm starting a tv news business. you! get back! i film breaking stories. maybe you saw my item this morning, of a fatal carjacking. no, i mean, i don't have a tv. do you have a cell phone? yeah. is that gps?

yeah.. congratulations, you are hired. ohh okay. we're taking the next right. that's too fast! we beat the police. i will never ask you to do anything, that i wouldn't do myself. excuse me! i have something, you'll be very excited about.

you have a good eye. i want you to contact me, when you have something. something like this? think of our news cast as a screaming woman, running down the street with her throat cut. you'll be seeing me again! a home invasion. you gotta call the cops! and we will. at the right time.

we're gonna find the person that drove that car. start filming! i'm detective frontieri. i think you withheld information. that would be, a very unproffesional thing for me to do. that would be murder. i want what you have promised me! i want something people can't turn away from. "911 what is your emergency?"

we want all of this! oh my god! i think lou is inspiring all of, us to reach a little higher.

Get More Best Seller Movie at Film Action Best Seller 2014

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Film Bioskop Best Seller

Best Seller Film Ever