The Best Seller Movie Youtube

The Best Seller Movie Youtube

[first frame] so mr. jha why do you want to study in st. stevens? sir, myself coming from village area. i feeling... sir, i would like to speak in hindi. if i speak in english... ...this interview will take forever. i am riya somani.

wanna play. half court. he's roped in bestgirl in the college. unbelievable... riya somani... madhav, this riya somaniis only going to take you for a ride. i am telling you. no matter how hard i try, riya... ...but i can never fitin your english medium world. what do i mean to you?

who am i? i am not your girlfriend. but, i can... i can be your half girlfriend. "this moment, you're mine.." madhav! "this may not be true tomorrow." girlfriend means girlfriend! not half, quarter or 3/4th!

by the way, please explainto me what's half girlfriend? more than a friend...andvery less than a boyfriend. madhav, leave my hand.madhav, you're hurting me. who do you think you are?- madhav! somethings cannot bejoined back after they break. only rifts are left behind. "our paths move away.." "..we separate,somewhere in the journey." i will find her fromany corner of the world.

you're wasting yourentire life on that girl. my mother alwaystaught me never give up. go beyond every fear. "but i will still love you." you're only followinga shadow, madhav. you won't go anywhere. if i don't see her,i'll lose her forever. let me go... let me go.- madhav! riya!

i love her very much. i don't want her tobe just my half girlfriend. "i may carry this desire to my grave."

Get More Best Seller Movie at The Best Seller Movie Youtube

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Best Seller Film Ever

Film Bioskop Best Seller

Best Selling Movie Actors